Nadeau was founded on the idea that great furniture should be attainable by everyone.
We believe in…
- soulful furniture that is unique and handmade, never mass produced.
- keeping our costs down and conserving resources by shipping furniture directly to a store near you, without the need of distribution centers.
- finding a perfect piece for every home, no assembly required.
- each of our stores building community as part of their local neighborhood.
- irresistible prices all year round, all the time.
About Tom Nadeau
In 1991, Tom Nadeau began importing beautiful furniture that he found in his travels around the world. Since the very beginning, Tom built strong relationships with loyal suppliers, growing Furniture with a Soul through word of mouth, from one generation to another.
After 16 years of selling to wholesale clients in warehouses across the country, he began selling directly to the public on occasional weekends. When people started lining up in the wee hours of the morning to get first dibs, he knew he had a hit!
Over the following years, Tom transitioned Nadeau to selling in retail storefronts, providing timeless pieces with unbeatable prices, handmade from real solid wood.
From Portland to Miami, Los Angeles to New York, there are now over 25 stores around the country and the company keeps growing.
To this day, Tom and his wife Angel scour the globe to curate Furniture with a Soul handcrafted, unique, and affordable items that our customers are proud to include in their homes. Tom and Angel live in Los Angeles, where they enjoy doing yoga, cycling, meditating, and mentoring young entrepreneurs.